zondag 29 januari 2017

Gefeliciteerd....


So today I want to show you this beautifull stamp called Daisy Daydream greyscale from Emily Luella.

I printed her on Kraft (Neenah Desert Storm) cardstock and coloured her with Spectum Noir markers and enhanced with Colourblend pencils. As you can see I went a little overboard with my swirly stitching around the borders hahahaha, I have to much time I guess... as it takes forever to finish all the stitches. Little sentiment die is from Crafter's Companion....

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our XXXXXXX challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so beautiful and elegant. Love the gorgeous image and pretty flowers. The stitching all around is a perfect touch to your card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and hope to see you again xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria