zondag 8 januari 2017

Happy birthday.....

Whooohooo exiting news for me today as I am asked to join the marvelous dt of Crafts & Me.....
doing the happy dance here as Teresa is carrying soo many gorgeouss stamps...
You can view the Crafts & Me blog where the dr shows off their gorgeouss work and there is a challenge as well....

So for my first card I picked this beautifull stamp from Emily Luella called Spring Faerie Greyscale.
I made a stair card and added loads of stitching around the borders of the papers and the Spring Faerie. 
I do not use a sewing machine but do it all by hand. If it is for long straight lines I use a stainless steel ruler and a needle tool and then handstitch all the stitches. But like with the stamp I use swirly lines and you just pinch these with the needle tool wherever you want around the edges.
All the dies used are from Tattered Lace Dies.

I coloured the Spring Faerie with Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced her with Colourblend pencils and white molotow marker for the white dots.

I hope you enjoyed watching my first card for Crafts & Me.

hugs Ria


I am playing the following challenges....





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wow how stunning, loving your colour scheme. Great image and stunning colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
    Jean DT xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gosh that's a lot of stitching!!! Looks absolutely amazing with your beautifully coloured image. Congratulations on the DT post and thank you for joining in at CWWC Challenge :D XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria